Preethi Rana






























Preeti Rana is a south Indian actress who acts in Telugu language films.Welcome to my website, my name is Preeti Rana, I have had an amazing journey so far and would like to give you an insight to my life. I was born in India then moved to the United Kingdom, and now live in London, which is an amazing multicultural city with great architecture....love it. 





I love traveling and enjoy working all over the world. She s act her movies in telugu and kannada movies, I started my modeling & presenting career way back in India but after moving to London (UK), I concentrated on my  studies but my passion & destiny brought me back to fashion industry.




 Participated in many fashion shows, photo shoots, presented TV shows & adverts internationally, won an online beauty contest, and recently won as a 1st runner up ‘Miss International Princess ’ beauty pageant. i have also been the finalist for “Make me the NEXT Model 2010” and finalist for "Naomi Campbell's Global Model Search 2010".




 I also took part in the 2012 Olympic as a model which was an experience of a life time (opening & closing ceremony) walked with Slovakia Contingent in Athletes parade.Kannada movies act is very beautyful acting her career. My father is a known politician in UP (INDIA) and mother used to work as a lecture in a college. 




Been brought up in a very educated family, I completed my Master in Distributed computing systems (M.Sc) from ‘The university of Greenwich’ and worked in IT. I have lived in many different cities in India while growing up, London (UK) is the place where I have stayed  the longest  and now regard it as home.





 I have two siblings and i simply love them. I have played the lead model/Actor in 6 music videos with hindi, Punjabi, R&B and hip hop singers. I am a natural born actor and love acting, presenting and modeling. I like to push  myself to the limit in order to improve my craft. Every little experience counts as a very important experience in my life.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment

Search This Blog