Jinal Pandya Biography







































Jinal Pandya is an Indian model and actress who acts mainly in telugu films.Jinal Pandya was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She took graduation from MK College, Mumbai. jinal pandya hot stills,jinal pandya sexy photos,hot cleavage ,sexy navel,actress hot photos,hot indian actress. Jinal claimed to Abhishek Raje The Times of India that though she was a newbie, her Telugu project, and the two Filmistan films she has signed, were all handed to her on a platter. "I've never given an audition or done a screen test till date. 


Either by coincidence or just by seeing my pictures, I've landed roles till now. My [Telugu] film happened after I was spotted at the Hyderabad Fashion Week. The Femina Miss India tag helped."Pandya was born in Mumbai and attended M K College, Borivali, Mumbai.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment

Search This Blog