Sherlyn Chopra Biography

Sherlyn Chopra was born on February 11, 1984 in Hyderabad, India. She studied at Stanley Girls High School and later enrolled at Saint Ann’s College for Women in Secunderabad. During college, she joined a local beauty pageant, Miss Andhra, and won.Maybe from my childhood…. My mother has never cooperated with me. My family has always tried to suppress me. 




























They used to think I am worthless, and like many other girls I would simply get married and stay at home.



Sherlyn Chopra has come out with another blatant confession that she slept with people for money. In her latest tweets, the Bollywood starlet has revealed that she was contacted many times for paid sex and she agreed for it because of the easy bucks that she made through it.


Actor-model Sherlyn Chopra could also be defined as bold, brave and controversy’s favourite child. From posting titillating pictures on Twitter to posing in the buff for the Playboy magazine, Sherlyn is now thinking of turning a producer. 



She discusses her tweet about having stopped ‘sleeping with people for money’ and casting couch. My father stood out amongst such negative thinkers. He always felt that I had a spark. I used to be a topper in all fields in school. 



So it is quite understandable that when you try to suppress a topper, he/she is bound to rebel.Be it the kitchen or the bedroom, I am a very demanding person, if not dominating. And you know what! My ex-boyfriend helped me in waxing some parts so that I could put on a very skimpy bikini"Chopra's early acting career was mainly in the B-grade Bollywood films.


 She appeared in movies such as Time Pass, Red Swastik and Game. She also appeared in Telugu film 'A film by Aravind' which went on to become a super hit.Talking about how was the "Red Swastik" experience? She said,"The experience was pretty hurting. 



I have decided that after "Outrageous" I will do another project and then go and meet Vinod Pandey. I will ask him how long he has been in the industry, more importantly, how much he knows about cinema.Her acting career started in 2002 with the Telugu movie Vendi Mabbulu. 



That same year, she also made her debut in Tamil cinema with University and appeared in her first English-language film in Beeper.alman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Hugh Jackman, Shah Rukh Khan, Russell Crowe, Samuel L. Jackson, Will, Smith, Aamir Khan and Riteish Deshmukh.Chopra's early acting career consisted of roles in few Bollywood films. She appeared in movies such as Time Pass, Red Swastik and Game. She made her Telugu film debut in A film By Aravind.



Chopra was also a contestant on Bigg Boss. She was evicted from the show on Day 27.From 2013 on, she filmed as the lead protagonist in Kamasutra 3D directed by Rupesh Paul and she also appeared in the trailer which was released at the 66th Cannes International Film Festival.It went silent around the production after that for a while and in June 2016 she told the media that she wasn't working on the project anymore.
Next
This is the current newest page
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment

Search This Blog